Ditch your preconceived notions of foam footwear as our shoes were inspired and designed from the classic driving loafer. Floafers are made of environmentally friendly closed cell EVA foam, which is recyclable, light weight, water proof and anti-microbial while the soles are made of a scuff proof TPE rubber.
- Odor-resistant, easy to clean, and quick to dry.
- Advanced 360 degree ventilation that keeps feet cool and helps water and debris drain away.
- Massage-pod foot bed on inside sole.
- Water-friendly and buoyant; they’ll never get away from you as they float!
- Scuff-proof soles & sectional traction which are ideal for slippery surfaces and wet areas.
- Utility hole to conveniently string up your Floafers to bring them with you anywhere your outdoor adventure may take you!
Floafers were designed to fit like a true loafer, and a foam one at that. With the material of our shoe we realized how important it was to leave room for the "break-in" period as they will stretch to the shape of your foot after a few wears; this is part of the reason they run a bit shy of true to size. If anyone has ever worn a pair of driving loafers before they know that they certainly are designed to fit snug! Our shoes are available in whole sizes only, so if you're a half size we recommend sizing up to the next whole size (I.E.: if you're a 6.5 go with a size 7).
NOTE: We've designed the collection for a regular size width; if you consider yourself a wide foot, or maybe have very high arches a wide feel a normal standard size fit will not be big enough, you may want to go up 1 or 2 full sizes.